Before I say my thank you’s, can I ask a favor? As of this post, four of my boys have the swine flu. My 2nd daughter isn’t feeling great. Please say a prayer for them and the rest of the family if you are a person of faith. Thanks, Diane
I love the blogging community!! All of you are so supportive and fun. Before I began blogging in late March I didn’t realize that awards were part of Blogland. How exciting and fun. Thank you for the following awards.
1. One of my favorite past times is reading. I like all genres except romance and science fiction/fantasy. I’m currently reading Novel by James Michener.
2. Our large family wasn’t exactly planned, but rather our desire to have a lot of children unfolded as the years went on.
3. I secretly wish I lived at the beach. We are 100% land locked here and my fantasy is to have a house on the beach. Fantasy because never in a million years would we be able to afford a beach house!
4. I am afraid of flying. I fly when I must, but will drive pretty long distances to avoid getting on an airplane. I’m going to Dallas in a few weeks and am going to fly.
5. I still can’t have Oreo cookies in the house. I generally despise all commercially prepared cookies, but Oreos are a weakness of mine. So I may buy a package of Oreos once a year. They are the one cookie I just can’t seem to resist.
6. My Christian faith is very important to me. I don’t think I could have made it through all I’ve been through without my faith in God.
And now on to the next award!
Leah, Marcelleand Downsizing Doc bestowed the Over the Top award to me. The rules for this award involve answering the following question with just one word. This was hard as I tend to be a little bit wordy!
- Where is your cell phone? Unknown
- Your hair? Ponytail
- Your mother? Living
- Your father? Distant
- Your favorite food? Chocolate
- Your dream last night? None
- Your favorite drink? Green Tea
- Your dream/goal? Published
- What room are you in? Family
- Your hobby? Photography
- Your fear? Something happens to my family
- Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here
- Where were you last night? Home
- Something that you aren’t? Lazy
- Muffins? Not so much
- Wish list item? Beach house
- Where did you grow up? Everywhere
- Last thing you did? Coffee
- What are you wearing? Jeans
- Your TV? off
- Your pets? Sweet
- Friends? Good
- Your life? Blessed
- Your mood? Fabulous
- Missing someone? Evelyn
- Vehicle? 12 passenger van
- Something you’re not wearing? Shoes
- Your favorite store? TJ Maxx
- Your favorite color? Green
- When was the last time you laughed? A Minute Ago
- Last time you cried? Wednesday
- Your best friend? Evelyn
- One place that I go to over and over? Grocery
- One person who emails me regularly? John
- Favorite place to eat? Home
I know some of those had more than one word but I did my best! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend. Take care and stay strong! Diane