I still am having a hard time remembering that it is 2010! Every time I write a check I have to remind myself, “It’s 2010 Diane.” Eventually I’ll get it. Probably by June or so.
We are slogging through a lot of rain and honestly, I hate rain. I think I would like to live in Arizona or California where rain is a rarity, but then I might complain about that. Of course California is struggling with too much rain now though so that’s not good either! I do still exercise in the rain, but it makes me annoyed.
With staying inside so much, the kids are kinda stir crazy. So there has been a lot of game playing, lego building and little batman boys in capes running around.
Can you tell I’m ready for spring? How about you – are you a winter lover?
On a brighter note – I got two awards recently that I wanted to acknowledge and say thanks for!!
The first is from Nicole, at PreventionRD. She has a wonderfully informative blog and I love reading her. Thanks Nicole!! Isn’t this a beautiful award?
The second is from Leah, whose blog New Ending is great. I so enjoy her positive, spiritual approach to her life and her weight loss. Gina, Fit by 41 maybe 42 also gave me this award. Gina’s blog is wonderful and one time she had coffee spilling across her blog, thanks to her son.
In keeping with the award, I’m going to share 10 things that make me happy and then promise to do one today!
- Spending time with my hubby – even if we are just shopping at Target we always have fun together.
- Watching my kids come downstairs every morning. The little boys in their PJ’s and messy hair, and the older three dressed for the day!
- Sunny, warm days.
- A good cup of coffee and a great book.
- A great pair of jeans. Love my jeans!
- Old people who still hold hands and grocery shop together. (So cute!)
- Pizza night with the kids. Okay, I don’t always watch the movie if I’ve seen it before, but I like making the pizza!
- Learning new things about my faith.
- Making a positive difference in other people’s lives.
- The beach. I so miss living in Florida!
I hope that you are doing thigs today that make you happy! No matter what your weight or where you are, being happy is a gift we give ourselves and those around us! Diane