Summary: Pasta, Chicken & Tomatos w/Greek Seasoning
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 (14 ounce) cans diced tomatoes (I like petite diced)
- Liberal amount of Cavender’s All Purpose Greek Seasoning (or other brand)
- 1 box bow tie pasta (You can use whole wheat if you like)
- Prepare pasta according to directions
- In a large skillet, place undrained tomatoes, and chicken.
- Sprinkle liberally with seasoning and cook over medium heat until it is all combined.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
Serves 4 – 6
My Suggestions: I serve this with fruit, french bread and a green salad. This is a family favorite and is often requested as a birthday dinner. I like it because it’s inexpensive and quick!
Cooking time (duration): 20
Diet (other): Low calorie, Reduced fat
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)