Recipe: LOW FAT STRAWBERRY PIE
Summary: My friend Molly made this the other night and it was delicious!
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup Splenda
- 1 small package strawberry jello
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 3 T cornstarch
- graham cracker crust (or pre-baked crust)
- Fat Free Cool Whip (optional)
- Mix water, cornstarch and sugar to boiling.
- Add package of jello and pour mixture over strawberries.
- Referigerate until serving.
- Top with Cool Whip.
Cooking time (duration): 10 minutes plus chilling time
Diet (other): Low calorie, Reduced fat
Meal type: dessert
Culinary tradition: USA (General)