Recipe: Veggie and Hummus Wrap
Summary: Even my little children enjoy this wrap. It’s colorful, crispy on the inside, soft on the outside and is just yummy. If you’ve never tried hummus, don’t be afraid – it’s good!
- 1 12 inch tortilla
- 1/2 cup hummus (either purchased or homemade (hummus recipe)
- 1/4 cup thinly slice cucumber
- 1/8 c diced tomatoes
- 1/8 c bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small carrot, sliced
- thin red onion rings, sliced
- Microwave tortilla for a few seconds to make it pliable.
- Spread hummus over tortilla.
- Add veggies. add lettuce and sprouts
- Roll up and slice in half and enjoy
Cooking time (duration): 5
Diet (other): Low calorie, Reduced fat
Meal type: lunch