Recipe: Turkey and Ham Wrap
Summary: You can cut them on the diagonal for a great presentation. These have about 190 calories per wrap. If you add a lot of the greens, the wrap will have a lot of crunch!
- 4 6-inch whole-wheat tortilla wraps
- 8 tsp Dijonnaise, or 4 tsp each of fat-free mayo and mustard
- 1/4 cup arugula,spinach, or romaine
- 2 thin slices low-fat deli-style turkey breast
- 2 thin slices low-fat shaved honey ham
- Spread Dijonnaise or mayo and mustard on wrap.
- Sprinkle arugula on top.
- Lay deli meats on arugula.
- Roll wrap and cut in half.
- Serve with baby carrots and grape tomatoes.
Cooking time (duration): 10
Diet (other): Low calorie, Reduced fat, High protein
Meal type: lunch